Name My Street Team and Win $15!
Recently I wrote a post on The Midnight Society about street teams.
Why? Because I’m starting my own street team!
I’ve asked the spirits and they have advised me to put the future of my street team name in the internet’s hands.
What is a street team?
If you’re not aware what a street team is, it’s a group of people who “hit the streets” to promote an author or a book.
Since my new book Harrowed is coming out soon and because it’s the first in a four part Woodsview Murders series, I am putting together my own street team! That’s where YOU come in!
Name my street team!
If I choose your suggestion, you will win a $15 e-gift card to either Starbucks or Amazon. Whatever your poison is.
Name My Street Team!
I have a few tips, tricks, and details.
- The street team name should be able to fit all of my writing in the future, not just this specific book. So something relating to just my book one, I probably would NOT be selected as the winner (example: Harrowed Club).
- I like writing dark and creepy so extra points if it relates to the macabre or anything horror in any way. But this is NOT a requirement. I could end up choosing Jolene’s Sunflowers. Haha. Probably not that.
- Googling “collective nouns” is fun, interesting, and might be helpful in coming up with a name. Maybe not.
- Here are some of my favorite street team names from around the YA world: Victoria Scott’s V-Mafia, Lindsay Cummings and her Booknergidans, Kelly Hashaway’s Kelly’s Coven, Vicki Leigh’s Dreamweavers.
How to Enter & Win
- Come up with a name for my street team.
- Leave your street team name suggestions in the comments below. If your name isn’t in the comments thread (i.e. you don’t sign in to post your suggestion), please leave your Twitter handle or someway that I can identify who submitted the name in case you are the winner!
- I will choose a winner. If it’s you, you win a $15 gift card!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments!
Haley’s Screaming Comets
That is hilarious. *high five*
Ok…a few more:
Haley’s Hordes of Horror
Hmmmm Dark and Creepy eh? Let’s see what I can do:
Haley’s Hell’s Angels
(I have no idea why there is so much alteration and ‘h’s in my ideas)
1) Haley’s Hellspawn
2) Haley’s Minions who worship the ground up which she walks and the air that she breaths and if only they could be worthy to gaze upon her perfection…
3) Jolene’s Jailbait
5) Minions of Haley <–ALL THE PUNS!
Carnies (in honor of Dark Carnival, but not exclusive)
Club Bomb Squad
Editpalooza + a HUGE GIVEAWAY | Jolene Haley
[…] There’s still time to Name my Street team! Give me your suggestions and I’ll pick my favorite. Winners gets […]
Jolene’s Sunflowers… Of Death and Despair.
Harmony of Horror
Jolene’s Cabal or Cabal of Horror