I have an exciting announcement!
I’m starting a new blog feature called “Musical Mondays.” Every Monday I will feature a playlist an author made while writing a specific book. This is an awesome opportunity to showcase your book and also inspire other writers looking for new music.
I welcome any traditionally published authors and self-published authors. I also welcome authors not yet published as long as you have a finished manuscript, a polished book blurb, and a place where readers can find out a little more about you or your writing.
If you’re interested, please shoot me an email at: jolene.haley(@)gmail(.com) <-Just remove parenthesis
This is the information I’ll need from you:
1. Your name.
2. Name of the Book, Genre, and pub date (past or future, if at all).
3. Links you want me to include. This could be the Goodreads, Amazon, feature on your personal website, wherever you’re selling it, or if you’re in the middle of a blog tour we can feature a list of where your blog stop tours have been.
4. Your list of songs for your playlist (if you already have them compiled in a playlist or have the links, go ahead and send them over. If they aren’t already compiled, I can put them together if you tell me the exact song information.
5. If you have any commentary as to why each song, commentary on the feel or mood of the music, etc., feel free to let me know and I’ll include it. Otherwise, I’ll just post the songs.
6. Author information, bio, social media links, and pic (if you want that included).
7. Extras if you so desire. If you want me to include any extras such as a chapter excerpt, etc. I’m happy to.
8. Two different Monday dates you’d like to see it up (in case one is already taken).